Summer Fruit Bowl Recipe
Instructions:1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook water, sugar, and lime juice for 15 minutes or until mixture becomes a light syrup.
2. Stir in mint leaves; cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
3. Cut watermelon into bite-size pieces; discard seeds.
4. Cut cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces; cut unpeeled plums and nectarines into wedges.
5. Combine cut-up fruits with grapes and arrange in very large bowl.
6. Pour chilled syrup through strainer over fruit; gently toss to mix well.
7. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors, stirring mixture occasionally.