Spicy Wine Fruit Recipe
Instructions:1. Tie cinnamon stick and cloves in cheesecloth bag.
2. Heat cheesecloth bag, water, wine, sugar and lemon juice to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
3. Stir in dried fruit.
4. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
5. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until fruit is plump and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Refrigerate uncovered, stirring ocaasionally, at least 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
7. Remove cheesecloth bag.
8. Slice bananas and stir into fruit mixture until coated with syrup.
9. Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
10. Serve fruit with some of the reserved syrup.