Ever-Ready Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine the cereal, flour, sugar, soda and salt in a very large bowl.
2. Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the eggs, buttermilk and oil.
3. Stir until the dry ingredients are just moistened and no flour streaks remain.
4. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
5. Batter can be stored for up to 6 weeks.
6. When ready to bake, spoon the batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each cup 2/3rds full.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.