Small Peaches and Cream Turnovers Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat sandwich maker.
2. Prepare pie crust and roll 2 crust about 11″ by 11″ folding each for easy handling.
3. In blender or food processor combine egg, cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
4. Open lid and carefully lay first square of pie dough over entire surface.
5. With back of spoon, push dough down into pockets and spoon pie filling into pockets.
6. Top with the cream mixture dividing between 8 pockets.
7. Lay second square of dough over filling allowing excess to hang over sides.
8. Lower the top and bake about 10 minutes or until dough is golden brown.