Fruit-Filled Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400F. Grease bottom of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4", or line with paper baking cups.
2. Stir milk, oil and egg in medium bowl until blended.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except fruit preserves and glaze just until moistened.3. Divide batter evenly among cups.
4. Drop 1 level teaspoon fruit preservesonto center of batter in each cup.
5. Bake 13-18 minutes or until goldenbrown.
6. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
7. To make glaze, stir powdered sugar and water together in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over muffins.