Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Each Muffin: 108 calories, 0.5 g fat, 0.3 mg chol, 102 mg sodium, 3 g protein, 23 g carbos.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 deg f.
2. Spray muffin cups with nonstick spray.
3. Combine oatmeal, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a bowl.
4. Mix ginger, raisins, egg whites, milk and strawberries in another bowl.
5. Add to dry mix and stir to combine.
6. Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
8. Remove from oven and cool before serving.