Sky-High Strawberry Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large mixing bowl, mash enough berries to equal 3 cups.
2. In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir in the mashed berries and water; mix well.
4. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
5. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat; add food coloring if desired.
7. Pour int a large bowl.
8. Chill for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is just slightly warm.
9. Fold in the remaining berries.
10. Pile into pie shell.
11. Chill for 2-3 hours.
12. In a small mixing bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
13. Sprinkle pudding mix over cream and whip until stiff.
14. Pipe around edge of pie or dollop on individual slices.