Spicy Apple Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In bowl mix flour, (can use 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 cup unprocessed bran), sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and allspice; set aside.
2. In another bowl combine apples, apple juice concentrate, raisins, egg or egg whites and oil.
3. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and add apple mixture.
4. Mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
5. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
6. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 20 to 25 minutes.