Field of Ghosts Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Cream butter and sugar, add egg and mix.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Roll out 1/8-inch thick on lightly floured surface, dip cutters into flour before each use.
6. For moon and bat, place a small ball of dough on sheet.
7. Place cookie stick on dough, press cookie gently on dough and stick.
8. Place ghosts on ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 6 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Remove small cookies first.
11. Place on cooling rack for 5 minutes, remove from sheet and cool.
12. Ice a sheet cake using chocolate icing.
13. Cover ghost cookies with white icing and add black gel face.
14. Ice moons with orange gel, bats with black gel.
15. Add tufts of grass with green icing. Prop ghosts on cake using craft sticks.
16. Add moon, bats and jack-o-lantern icing decorations.