Feather Light Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 293 calories, 17g Fat (51% calories from fat), 2g protein; 34g carbohydrate; 47mg cholesterol; 266mg sodium.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch/Bread; 1 1/2 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Instructions:1. In a mixing bowl, cream shortening, sugar and egg.
2. Combine dry ingredients; ad d to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
3. Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
5. Let cool for 3-4 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
7. Roll warm muffins in melted butter, then in sugar mixture.
8. Serve warm.