Strained Eye Balls Recipe
Instructions:1. Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water.
2. Cook over high heat until the water begins to boil.
3. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Place the cooked eggs in cold water.
5. When they are cool enough to touch, crack the eggshells all over by rolling them on a hard surface.
6. Peel away the shells carefully and cut the eggs in half widthwise.
7. Remove the yolks from the eggs and fill the holes with cream cheese. You won't need the yolks for this recipe.
8. Press an olive into each cream cheese eyeball, pimiento facing up, for an eerie green iris and startling red pupil! For a final touch, dip the tip of a toothpick in red food coloring and draw broken blood vessels in the cream cheese.