Ear Wax Wieners On Cotton Swabs Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt the butter or margarine in a small pan over low heat, being careful not to burn it.
2. Place the franks on a broiling pan and carefully brush them with melted butter.
3. Broil the franks until they are evenly browned, turning them 2 or 3 times.
4. While the franks are cooking, combine the mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl and set aside (this will be your ear wax).
5. Arrange the cooked franks on a serving platter.
6. Pierce each frank with a toothpick, then stick a wet cotton ball on the end of each pick.
7. Place the small bowl of ear wax in the middle of the platter, surrounded by franks.