Halloween Pizza Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Divide thawed dough in half.
3. Roll and stretch each half into 10- to 12-inch circle on lightly-floured baking sheet.
4. Turn up edges 1/2-inch and pinch or pleat.
5. Brush circles with oil; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
6. Mix tomato sauce, onion, salt, oregano and garlic powder; pour on circles.
7. Top with cheddar cheese.
8. Decorate with overlapping pepperoni slices around edge of pizzas, olive slices for eyes, and green pepper strips for eyebrows, noses and smiles.
9. Bake until crust is brown, 20 to 25 minutes.