Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat the buttermilk, butter and egg lightly in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt and add them all at once to the first mixture, stirring just enough to moisten the flour.
3. Lightly butter or grease a griddle or frying pan and set over moderate heat until a few drops of cold water sprinkled on the pan form skittering globules.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup per pancake on the griddle; bake until the cakes are very bubbly on top and the undersides are lightly browned.
5. Turn with a spatula and brown the other side.
6. Place finished cakes on a heated plate in a very slow (200 F) oven until ready to serve.