Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into large bowl.
2. Combine eggs, buttermilk and oil in medium bowl.
3. Stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients until moistened.
4. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Preheat griddle over medium heat, grease lightly.
6. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle for each pancake.
7. Cook until tops are bubbly and appear dry.
8. Turn and cook until browned, about 2 minutes.
Substitute: 1. 8 tbsp SACO cultured buttermilk blend and 1-3/4 cups water can be substituted for the 2 cups buttermilk.
2. Blend mix and lukewarm water in a separate container before adding to beaten eggs and oil.