Special Chocolate Chip Sandwiches Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375'F.
2. Combine cookie mix, contents of buttery flavor packet from Mix, egg and water is large bowl.
3. Stir until thoroughly blended.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 375'F.
6. for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets.
8. Remove to cooling racks.
9. Cool completely.
10. Place chocolate candy coating in small saucepan.
11. Melt on low heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
12. To assemble, spread about 1/2 teaspoon melted coating on bottom of one cookie; top with second cookie.
13. Press together to make sandwiches.
14. Repeat with remaining cookies.
15. Dip one-third of each sandwich cookie in remaining melted coating and sprinkle with almonds.
16. Place on cooling racks until coating is set.
17. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers.