Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut four 14"x12" pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap.
2. In a bowl, cream butter or margarine, sugar, and brown sugar.
3. Beat in vanilla and eggs until light and fluffy.
4. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
5. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture until blended.
6. Add chocolate chips and nuts.
7. Divide dough into 4 pieces.
8. Shape each piece into an 8 to 10 inch roll.
9. Wrap rolls in waxed paper or plastic wrap.
10. Place in a freezer container with a tight-fitting lid, or wrap airtight in a piece of foil.
11. Label and date.
12. Store in freezer.
13. Use within 6 months.
14. To make cookies: slightly thaw a roll of dough.
15. Preheat oven to 350F.
16. Cut dough into slices or chunks.
17. Arrange pieces on an ungreased baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
18. Bake 10 minutes until browned around edges.
19. Remove and cool.