Saucer-Sized Chocolate Chip Co Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt 3 chocolates, stirring until smooth.
2. Pur into greased 9" metal pie pan and refrigerate until hard.
3. Hammer into pea-sized bits.
4. Store refrigerated until ready to use.
5. Use 1/3 c dookie dough, flattening to a 3-1/2 to 4" round.
6. Bake at 375~ for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown but not overbaked or cookies will be hard as rocks when cooled.
7. The cookies will look almost "raw" at the end of 16 minutes if you make them big enough and will continue to bake in their own heat as they cool on the sheeets a few minutes.