Santa's Chocolate Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In the top of double boiler combine the chocolate, water, instant coffee and salt; heat over hot, not boiling, water just till the chocolate melts stirring occasionally.
2. Pour small amount of chocolate mixture into beaten egg yolks; then return to double boiler and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallow creme and flavorings.
6. Fold in egg whites, then the cream.
7. Pour into cooled baked pastry shell.
8. Freeze firm, 10 hours or overnight.
9. To match picture: when ready to serve border with whipped cream, add swirl of candy canes poked into fillling at a slant.
10. Serve promptly.