Fudgy Bonbons and Options Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350.
2. In medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter, cooking and stirring over very low heat until chips are melted & smooth.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk & mix well.
4. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup & level off.
5. Combine flour and nuts -if using- in medium mixing bowl, add chocolate mixture and vanilla and mix well.
6. If using candy kisses or mints, shape 1 scant tablespoon of dough around each candy, covering completely. If using peanut butter, take 1 tsp and wrap in dough. If using caramels, heat caramels with water until melted; freeze in 1/4" thick layer; cut in 1/2" x 1/2" pieces and wrap in dough.
7. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 1" apart.
8. Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Cookies will appear to be soft and glisten, this is normal. They will harden when cooling.
9. When cool, drizzle with vanilla-flavored candy coating.