Whole Wheat Snickerdoodles Recipe
Per Cookie: 50 calories, 1g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 2g fat, 7mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat the sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract and eggs; blend well.
4. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
5. Stir in the flours, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
6. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls; roll in the cinnamon-sugar.
7. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, or until set.
9. Immediately remove from the cookie sheets.
10. Cool completely.