Warsaw Chrusciki Recipe
Instructions:1. In a good size bowl, add salt to eggs (both yolks and whole egg) and beat until thick and lemon-colored.
2. Add melted butter and sour cream.
4. Add whiskey or rum.
5. Add as much sifted flour as mixture will absorb.
6. Mix, and blend well with a fork.
7. Roll a quarter of the dough, at a time on a well floured board. Dough when rolled should come back to you, and be very light.
8. Roll very thin, and cut into strips about 2" long.
9. Slit each strip in the center, and pull one end thru the slit.
10. Fry in hot fat until very lightly browned about 1 minute, on each side.
11. Drain on paper towel and when cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.