Zucchini Spice Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup quick cooked oats, uncooked
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup salad oil
1. Prepare 12 muffin cups.
2. In large bowl mix flour, sugar, nuts, oats, baking powder, salt and spices.
3. In separate bowl beat eggs with fork; stir in zucchini and oil.
4. Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just till moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
5. Bake 20 minutes at 400F.
6. Optional: Dip tops of warm muffins in 4 tablespoons melted butter, then in a mixture of 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 1/2 cup of sugar.