Zucchini Ricotta Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 F. Line with paper baking cups or grease, 12 muffin-pan cups.
2. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup, level off.
3. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and dill weed, mix well.
4. In medium bowl combine milk, margarine and eggs.
5. Stir in ricotta cheese and zucchini, beat well.
6. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter will be stiff).
7. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
8. Bake at 400 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Immediately remove from pan and serve.