Zucchini Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line 2 regular-size muffin trays with baking cups.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
4. In another large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil.
5. Add zucchini, and mix well.
6. Add flour mixture, and blend.
7. Stir in pineapple and walnuts.
8. Pour batter in equal parts into muffin cups.
9. Bake about 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.