Zucchini Muffins Recipe
Exchanges: 1 Fat, 1/2 Protein, 1/2 Vegetable, 1-1/2 Breads, 30 Optional Calories.
Nutritional Analysis per Muffin: 232 calories, 8 g protein, 8 g fat, 33 g carbohydrate, 158 mg calcium, 283 mg sodium, 74 mg cholesterol, 2 g dietary fiber. Calories from fat: 30%.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In center of kitchen towel arrange zucchini; gather corners of towel to enclose zucchini and squeeze to remove excess liquid.
3. Combine zuccini, flours, cheese, baking poweder, soda, pepper and salt; set aside.
4. Combine and whisk together yogurt, eggs, oil and fines herbes.
5. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir till blended.
6. Spray 12 2-1/2" muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
7. Fill each about 2/3 full.
8. Bake in center rack for 20 minutes, or toothpick comes out dry.
9. Set pan on wire rack and cool slightly.
10. Invert muffins of wire rack and let cool.