Zucchini-Pesto Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Set oven to 425F.
2. Grease 12-cup muffin pan, or spray coat, or use paper liners.
3. Sift the flours, baking powder and salt into the large bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, egg whites, milk, and oil until well blended.
5. Add the small bowl's egg mixture to the large bowl's dry ingredients.
6. Stir in the zucchini, basil, garlic, cheese, and pine nuts.
7. Fill each muffin cup full of batter.
8. Bake until the muffins are golden brown and spring back when touched lightly, about 20 minutes.
9. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from the pan, then serve at once.