Zucchini-Lemon Muffins Recipe
Weight Watcher Exchanges: 1 Fat, 1/4 Protein, 1/4 Vegetable, 1 Bread, 40 Optional Calories.
Per serving: 167 calories, 4 g protein, 5 g fat, 27 g carbohydrates, 47 mg calcium, 161 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol, 1 g dietary fiber. Calories from fat: 25.6%.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line 12 2-1/2" muffing pans with paper baking cups; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
4. In medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients, stirring to combine; add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
5. Fill each baking cup with an equal amount of batter.
6. Bake in center oven rack for 20 minutes or until golden and toothpick comes out dry.
7. Remove from oven to wire rack and let cool.