Cajun Yam-Pecan Bisque Recipe
Per Serving: Calories: 280, Protein: 8g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 545mg, Fiber: 3g.
Instructions:1. Saute green onions breifly in oil in a soup pot.
2. Add Cajun seasonings and saute 30 seconds longer to bring up flavors.
3. Stir in yams and stock.
4. Add a little salt.
5. Cook until yams are soft enough to puree.
6. Puree into a smooth soup.
7. Stir in ground roasted pecans.
8. Season with salt to taste.
9. Just before serving, stir in reserved green onion tops.