Simple Pimples Recipe - Printable Version
Special Equipment: Paper towels
Carrot peeler or sharp
- 2 to 4 cherry tomatoes per person
- Flavored soft cream cheese spread
Instructions: 1. Rinse tomatoes in cold water and dry gently with paper towels.
2. Use carrot peeler or knife to core tomatoes.
3. Drain excess tomato juice.
4. Using a butter knife, fill holes in tomatoes with cream cheese.
5. Wipe excess cream cheese from the outside of the tomatoes with a clean paper towel.
6. Give each 'pimple' a gentle squeeze and arrange on a platter.