Herbed Tomato Cheese Muffin Crowns Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, Italian seasoning, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Add combined milk, butter, egg and tomatoes; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Gently fold in goat cheese.
5. Fill EKCO Baker's Secret Muffin Crowns muffin pan cups about 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Let Muffin Crowns stand a few minutes; remove from pan.
8. Cool on wire rack.