Acorn Squash Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease or line muffin pans.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl and toss to mix.
4. Add eggs, mashed squash, butter and sugar and beat just until mixed - the batter should not be smooth.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans, filling each cup almost to the top.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and serve warm.