Spiced Fruit Chutney Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine first 9 ingredients in heavy-medium sauce pan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add sugar, pears, apple, cranberries and currants and stir until sugar dissolves.
5. Cook until fruits are soft and liquid thickens slightly, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour.
6. Cool to room temperature (chutney will thicken more as it cools).
7. Cover and refrigerate.
8. Bring to room temperature before serving.