Rotting Crone's Kisses Recipe
Instructions:1. Open the pea pods and remove the peas into a bowl; set aside.
2. In another small bowl, mix food coloring, drop by drop, into the cream cheese, stirring with a spoon until the desired shade of green is reached.
3. Spread a large thin oval of cream cheese on each cracker.
4. Use clean scissors to cut pimientos into upper and lower lip shapes. You'll need 1 upper and 1 lower for each cracker.
5. Use extra cream cheese, if necessary, to adhere lips to crackers, place a set of lips on top of each cracker, surrounding the oval of cream cheese. This will form your crone's mouth.
6. Place 2 rows of peas and raisins (rotten teeth) between each set of lips.
7. Arrange on a serving platter.