Bloody Eyeballs On the Rocks Recipe
Prepare these bloody eyeballs the day before you plan to serve them.
Instructions:1. Peel 12 radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on them for blood vessels.
2. Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or small knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
3. Stuff a green olive, pimento side out, in each hole.
4. Place 1 radish in each section of an empty ice cube tray.
5. Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
6. Pour tall glasses 3/4 full of tomato juice and add a pair of eyeballs to each glass.