Tofu-Pumpkin Pie Recipe
1. Combine flour, shortening and salt.
2. Add water a little at a time to form a firm dough. Do not add too much.
3. Wrap dough in wax paper and chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Roll out and palce in a 10inch tart pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all filling ingredients except candied ginger.
3. Slowly add 3 tablespoons of ginger.
4. Pour filling into pie crust and bake for 1 hour.
5. Remove from oven, allow to cool and sprinkle remaining ginger on top of pie.