Three-Layer Pumpkin Pies Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare pie shells.
2. Heat oven to 375 F.
3. In large bowl, blend filling ingredients; pour half into each pie shell.
4. In small bowl, combine all streusel ingredients; mix with fork until crumbly.
5. Sprinkle half of mixture over filling in each pie shell.
6. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center of each pie comes out clean.
7. Cool completely.
8. In small bowl, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; set aside.
9. In small saucepan, heat milk and water just to boiling but do not boil.
10. Remove from heat; stir in sugar, vanilla and softened gelatin; mix thoroughly.
11. Add cream cheese; blend with mixer until throughly combined.
12. Pour over baked pie.
13. Sprinkle with pecans.
14. Refrigerate until firm.