Thanksgiving Pie Recipe
A rich pie with pumpkin and pecans.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs.
3. Add other ingredients except pecans and beat well.
4. Put pecans in bottom of pie crust and slowly pour egg mixture over nuts.
5. Bake 45 minutes, or until knife inserted one inch from edges comes out clean.
6. Let pie cool (if cut warm, the pie will be runny).
7. Serve with whipped cream.
6. NOTES: *-- I've been cooking this recipe for a few years, and my people love it.
7. It combines the best of the flavors of pumpkin and pecan.