Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
Instructions:1. Whisk together pumpkin, sour cream, milk, egg yolks, melted butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and reserve.
2. In another mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. By hand, stir the dry ingredients into the liquid, and reserve.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
5. Whisk one third of the beaten whites into the batter to lighten it.
6. Then fold in the remaining whites.
7. To make waffles, follow the manufacturer's instructions on your waffle iron.
8. Serve with maple syrup or top each with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of pecans, raisins and honey.