Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cup biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp biscuit mix
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp butter
1. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, milk and egg with a fork.
2. Combine dry ingredients; add to mixing bowl and stir just until moistened.
3. Spoon into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
4. Combine streusel ingredients; sprinkle over muffins.
5. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.