Pumpkin, Rice and Apricots Recipe
Instructions:1. You can substitute butternut or buttercup squash or sweet potatoes for the pumpkin.
2. Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and cook & stir occasionally, until it begins to brown.
4. Add pumpkin pieces to skillet as you prepare it.
5. Stir to coat.
6. Chop apricots and add to skillet along with salt and 3/4 cup water.
7. Cover and simmer the mixture 15 minutes.
8. Add cooked rice and cook 10 minutes more, or until pumpkin is tender.
9. Stir often as it cooks.