Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 20
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 cup skim milk, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 4 egg whites, whipped
- 1/2 cup applesauce, at room temperature
1. Prepare skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium until hot.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, egg whites, and applesauce.
4. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
5. Ladle in the batter, using 2 or more tablespoons per cake.
6. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip carefully and cook for 2 minutes more.