Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
Nurition Information per muffin:
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 81, Total Fat 9g, saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 4g
- 1/4 cup quaker oats uncooked, (quick or old fashioned)
- 1 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quaker oats uncooked, (quick or old fashioned)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt (optl)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optl)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Heat oven to 400 F. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or lightly grease bottoms only.
2. For streusel, combine all ingredients; mix well.
3. Set aside.
4. For muffins, combine dry ingredients and nuts; mix well.
5. Add combined pumpkin, milk, oil and egg; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Fill muffin cups almost full.
7. Sprinkle streusel evenly over batter, patting gently.
8. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Let muffins stand a few minutes; remove from pan.