Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins Recipe
Nurition Information per muffin: Calories 230, Calories From Fat 81, Total Fat 9g, saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 4g
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 F. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or lightly grease bottoms only.
2. For streusel, combine all ingredients; mix well.
3. Set aside.
4. For muffins, combine dry ingredients and nuts; mix well.
5. Add combined pumpkin, milk, oil and egg; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Fill muffin cups almost full.
7. Sprinkle streusel evenly over batter, patting gently.
8. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Let muffins stand a few minutes; remove from pan.