Pumpkin Oat Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg substitute , soy milk, apple juice, oats and raisins in bowl; blend well.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just enough to moisten.
4. Spoon batter into 3-inch muffin-pan cups, sprayed with a non stick spray, filling 2/3rds full.
5. Spread topping on each muffin.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Crumb Topping: Combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix until smooth.