Pumpkin Oat Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. Combint pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, milk, oil, oats and raisins in bowl; blend well.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just enough to moisten.
4. Spoon batter into grease 3-inch muffin-pan cups, filling 2/3rds full.
5. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve hot with homemade jelly or jam.
Crumb Topping: Combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix until crumbly.