Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Measure raisins and pour boiling water over them just to cover.
3. Allow to plump up, then drain.
4. Beat together the eggs, milk, brown sugar, butter, pumpkin, and then mix in the raisins.
5. In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
6. Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir just enough to moisten and combine.
7. The less you stir the muffins, the lighter and more tender they are. Lumps are okay!
8. Pour the batter into greased muffin pans about 2/3 full and bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (start checking at 20 minutes).