Pumpkin Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 8 muffins
210 Calories; 0g Fat (2% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 47g Carbohydrate; 2mg Cholesterol; 140mg Sodium
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 1 3/4 cup unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare 8 muffin pans with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, molasses, pumpkin, and egg white.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
5. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
6. Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin pans two thirds full.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes.