Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Per muffin: 210 Calories; 0g Fat (2% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 47g Carbohydrate; 2mg Cholesterol; 140mg Sodium
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare 8 muffin pans with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, molasses, pumpkin, and egg white.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
5. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
6. Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin pans two thirds full.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes.