Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small saucepan, combine the dried apricots with the rum.
2. Bring this to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 minute.
3. Let apricots cool in the pot, covered.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, butter, sugar and spices and chopped nuts.
5. When the apricots are cool enough to handle, cut them into 1/2-inch pieces and stir them into the pumpkin.
6. Chill the mixture.
7. Whip the heavy cream until stiff and fold most of the cream into the mousse, reserving some whipped cream if you wish for decoration.
8. Chill until serving time.
9. Transfer mixture to wine goblets.